Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

And it all begins. I have started a binder to organize coupons. I plan to become a coupon mom to the best of my abilities in 2011. I work from home, so saving as many pennies as possible is what I need to do. We want to be debt free.

I started canning last summer, so that will continue this summer as well. We are using the tomatoes that were canned, as well as the corn that I was able to freeze for the winter. Makes me proud that we can do that!

My goals for 2011:
Learn to knit
Learn to use the sewing machine that is collecting dust
ORGANIZE!
Become closer to debt free
Become healthier

Both hubby and I are in a gym, trying to lose the weight that took us years to put on. While we know that it's a long process to lose it, we are working on it and becoming healthier as we are doing it. It's great that we are able to set this example for our kids and to raise their awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment